Live Gold Spot Price - US Dollar (USD)
We are major actor and in selling physical Gold Bullion. We offer High Level Quality Service for the Buyers and secure transactions. Gold is the most popular as an investment, so IFI offers only the best precious metal Gold Bars. Investor generally buy Gold as hedge or harbor against economic, political, or social fiat currency crisis. The history of The Gold Standard, The Role of Gold Reserves in Central Banking, Gold low correlation with other commidity prices, and it’s pricing in relation to fiat currencies during 2007 – 2012 global financial crisis, suggest that Gold behaves more like a currency than a commodity.
IFI sends Full Corporate Offer (FCO) to Buyer.
Offer will give the following information :
1. The quality of Gold for sale.
2. The form.
3. Fineness : 999.9%.
5. Discount for Buyer 5% to 7%.
6. Fees Divided equally between IFI and Buyer.
1. IFI issue a signed and sealed Full Corporate (FCO) together with copy of
signatory authority and Passport.
2. The Buyer issues Letter of Intent (L01) together with copy of signatory authority and Passport.
3. IFI’s Bank issues to Buyer Letter of Invitation to attend at the Bank in relation to the referenced FCO and LOI, and/or-
4. IFI commences proceedings within the Bank by handing to Buyer’s representative a document from his Bullion Bank, addressed to IFI
5. On successful verification of the documentation in clauses (4) above, Buyer delivers to IFI’s representative a document from his Bullion Bank, addressed to the Buyer, starting the Bank is ready to arrange and transact the contemplated business referred to in this Full Corporate Offer (FCO).
6. IFI issues to Buyer fully completed signed Sale and Purchase Agreements; Buyer signs and returns two originals to IFI.
7. Buyer and IFI lodge contracts and related documents to their respective Bullion Banks for verification and execution.
8. IFI’s Bank will KTT to Buyer’s Bank confirming the existence and transferability of merchandise.
9. Buyer’s Bank will respond by KTT confirming availability of payment. 10. Transaction is completed on a Bank – to – Bank basis.
*NOTE : Bank-to-bank could be substituted with ledger-to-ledger as the terms of the contract may require.